Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stupid day for me...

Today during 2D is so sian ah haha nth to do at all~


LOl this "robot" is invented by Wee lian ahha!! so cute la~


Then we end sch at 1pm haha means a lot of time for me to do a lot of things haha. So me ST char yuan and "at e window" went to orchard haha, we bus down to Orchard and had our lunch. LOL we had thai fried rice LOL!!

This fried rice super hot la... LOL i cant finish it LOL!!


And after we had our we went for shopping haha!! And at this time my eyes start to itch, and godness... my contacts is moving insode my eye la... SUPER dry lo my eyes... sian... and when we went in a shop for char to chose a shirt for her BF... I saw this DAMN pretty Emily bag la... at 1st is $46 de... BUT NOw 50% discount la!! SO GOOD!! And just when me and ST wanna buy it... i dun hav any stock liao lo... onli left that dirty old display... HAIZ so sad la... thats the bag that i wanted for soooooo long la... STUPID DAMN IT!!!

Ok so now it's time for me to go home and go for band... And godness... i saw Cheryl on the bus with her BF... i was like LOL!! And when i reach clementi, i saw Wei kai (my junior) on my way home LOL again!! then ok removed my contacts liao and now going for band liao LOL!! sian...

And for band i dunno it was my luck or not, we are playing the prince of egypt ah... such a easy song ah and i played be4... the other side read piece is also easy haha!! so not so bad ah today's band... But as usual, THE BAND ROOM IS DAMN COLD!! HAHA

ok gtg liao haha
tml shall blog again haha!!

No comments: