Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry X'mas

Merry X'mas everyone haha!!

Haiz x'mas is nth to me actually, maybe it's because i'm simply lazy haha, must be LOL!! But well this year's x'mas eve, i spent my day with my sec sch buddies~ That day me, chen, shelly and bf, diana and jing ying and bf went to eat yuki yaki haha. Well the food wasnt brilliant and omg... i think i'm noy gonna eat yuki yaki any more.... it sucks... the waiting time is long and the food... ew... haiz and it's expensive too... LOL really, i though fish & co would be a better choice...







oh well, majorities wins haha, who tell me to give such a brilliant idea so last minute... haha no choice ah haha







And before dinner that day, me chen n shelly (plus her bf) went to shop together haha, and i realized i'm the onli one that is buying a lot things haha!! But it was fun though haha~

haha same colour as Miku~


Bloody cute right!!!

No comments: