Saturday, February 16, 2008

i'm back!

HAHA I'm back~

Yo yo ho ho i'm finally back haha! CNY was fun in malaysia~ i miss my family ah! LOL but my ang pao collecting is not very good ah LOL!! cause all ringgit... and i can onli get ang pao from my mother side cause my father sides dun celebrate CNY!!! There're not chinese btw... (oh me too hehe) haha anyway every day was fun fun fun!! Just that no internet a bit sian ah LOL!!

On valentine's day i was in singapore and i went out with my good old classmates HAHA!! I went out with st, char, yuan, sebas, and st's sis (she's pretty wor~) haha valentine to me is like frens day haha!! who say singles can celebrate valentine!! LOL you can always count on ur frens~ gyaaa!! >.<

And now... PSP is more impt la!!! AHHHH!!!! first time exam lo... damn nervous!! JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!

No comments: