Monday, April 7, 2008

i'm back from chalet~

yea yea just came back from chalet yesterday haha and we had tons of fun fun and fun la haha!! Although i didn't expect the whole class to come but at least 75% of them came haha! thxs guys haha for organizing this chalet, i would like to thx Window, char, and many many other ppl haha!! ok picture time now haha~ *drums roll.......* 
Teachers came too LOL!! First to arrive is susie lol her father fetch her here haha, next is wee lian~ then came anita and mll haha... but melvin cant make it!! lol


omg whose that lol!! (sry la my phone lousy LOL!!)
Our "beautiful" room LOL!! Bloody air con...
Crime scene drawn by me!! 
so dirty lo LOL!!
The 2 very impt ppl lol!! thx guys!!

I see dead ppl lol!! (p.s these are the bastards haha! you know yourselves ah!!)
Thats me n St~
So cute right!!
Yea at the beach~
Framing technic lol!!
Cool house eh haha!!

This is where St and me walked Lol!! The rest busy setting up the BBQ ~


No comments: