Saturday, May 31, 2008

just bored

Kyaaaaaa~!!!! Finally i found the time to update my blog LOL!!! I really hate it when it's getting near to holidays cause.... PROJECTS ARE SIMPLY JUST COMING ONE BY ONE!! Arghhhh... cant make it for our KTV session next Wed la... We had DAD to do... St they all have dunno wat make up class... damn damn sad la... And now PNC is coming really soon, it's like less than 2 weeks!??!?And i dun think we're ready for it sia LOL!! But it's ok! camp i make sure i can play lol!! cause it's always like dat de mah, right? LOL!!! 


Nth interesting had happened... i'm still the old me lol... anime, jap, sch and band lol!! I can't escape fron this kind of life la lol! And i've not been going out shopping with St like for dunno how long la... and i haven buy my slipper yet la!! Even though my current havainas (did i spelled it correctly?) is causing me to fall like when it rains LOL!!! 


And i wanna buy leggings too la!! But i got no time to go la!! Bugis and Orchard seems so far away la!!! ARGHHH And there's soooooooo many things i wanna buy, i wan this i wan that lol!!


Also damn depress bout my life la...  There's just simply not enough time... lol!! When is my miserable life's gonna end...

No comments: