Sunday, October 19, 2008

Singtel SUCKS AHHH!!!

Well it's been like 2 weeks plus since i had my new Iphone, WIFI enabled phone. And I was glad that i can use Wireless@SG for like without my MacBook haha~ so happily i connect to it every time i on a Wireless@SG hot spot... And to my surprice... My bill is here... and wooooooo... YES!! Singtel did it again... cheap money....

And immediately i called that singtel ppl, Those are suppose to be CUSTOMER CARE OFFICERS!!! And yea the first lady felt very sorry for wat i've experience and ok i'm fine with it who tell me i so stupid...

On 2nd thought i called back Singtel agin and this time, a gentleman picked up the phone, and i started to ask, dows WIFI cost money on my bill... den he like "errr even though u are connected to Wireless@SG but when the connection is down, it will connect you to the broadband Mobile..."

And i was like WTF!!! Is like cheating money can... ppl will like allow them to "cheat" your GRPS willingly la!! it's like... errrr!!! HATE IT!! And the customer line sucks... can nv pick up the phone fast enough de AND AND AND the technicians are not Singaporeans la... But they are from "other" countries... Do they even have experience de mah? Can anyone like recomment another company to use haha~ my singtel plan is OVER le... haha~

No comments: