Friday, November 21, 2008

Many things had happened lol!!

lol yea many things had happened ah and i totally nv blog on them ah haha, ok gonna do a real long entry now haha!!

haha first first is~ On Wednesday we went to esplanade and watched Mr Tan conducting ah haha!! And some US marine band ppl joind the SAF band to perform also~ how cool is dat haha!! Free concert sum more la!! haha!!

yea haha!! the girls of my beloved flute section haha!!

Guys added in now haha!! with kaiyi lol!!

haha den after dat was Thursday~ and it's wan xin's Birthday la haha!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH HAHA!! 18 liao wor~
p/s: hope you "like" the card HAHA!! but great choice to throw it away~ opps! haha

Den den den
.
.
.
.
.

Finally it's Friday!!!

And it's the last day of my psycology IS haha!!!

Well i think i kinda screwed up my presentation, but glad to hear some good remarks from my Ah beng lecturer haha!! Cause i know i presented like a Ah Lian ah haha!!

But today really damn funny ah!!
The list of things that i think it's funny...

1) It's my first time using keynotes to present in a presentation. (yea nth special...)
2) It's the FREAKING first i dropped my laptop ah!! (lucky it's not the DVD side... if not hosei liao lol~)
3) It's my first time going to CANTEEN 4 LOL!!! (ok ok... i know i super slow, hey! It's freaking far and ulu LOL)
4) It's my first time taking the LRT ar... (YEA go ahead and laught!! HAHAHA)
5) It's my first time buying a Japanese dictionary ah haha!!
6) And and and finally, this weekend it's my first time going to any anime event ah haha!! I'm not into cosplay ah CAUSE NO MONEY!!! haha~

Woahhhhh... such a day sia lol!!

No comments: