Friday, November 23, 2007

Red camp day 2 (kexin's back for band~!!)

Finally today(mon) we went for our Red Camp 2007 usher duty, haha~ my group is group 4 and i'm grouped with li yuan, which is GOOD cause he can do all e talking~!! I can just hold the group board haha~
These are the photos that i took during my tour haha~!!

Group 4~


In the eGarage


In the Rhymes~


In Mac~


In the green room studio~


In the Audio studio~


At LT 26~ lol me n Char's leg haha~



And today, we had Pizza Hut for free~ HAHAHA~ so nice hehe no picture if it haiz LOL~ Yea and in the evening we had band~
These are the pictures i took when i was bored~

LOL CB... chio bu or ch** bai LOL!!


lol close up on the pads of my flute n a picolo~


rabbit in a phone, rabbit beside a phone~


Bel and Ben~ LOL Wat's with the face~!!


try to imagine my flute is a guitar~!!!


Yea and today Kexin went to band haha~ then we went to Mc for supper~ Aloy also taught me some flash thing ah, HAHA!! good~ shall blog next time~

No comments: