Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday blue~

LOL today at APT, we did "human stopmotion" haha!! damn funny la the way we act, damn funny la, HAHAH!! The story is bout ST dissapearing and appearing so that me, shar n irah can catch her haha!! Char is our cameraman hehe~ the out come is ok haha, it was OK for first timers haha! we'll do better next time haha!!

Then after APT, we again as usual bused down to Orchard, haha but this time different, WE WENT TO HAD OUR EARS PIERCED HAHA!! I had my 5th n 6th ear holes on both sides ah haha, same as ST. But yuan onli got one ear hole haha, it's for testing bah haha, but i'm gonna stop at 6 ear holes liao haha, if not hor the rest will be hitting the bones liao haha, sure damn pain de~

Yeah and today during band, i wore my Lolita jacket and the good thing is, my fingers are not numb anymore le haha!!I can concentrate on my playing haha!! But the jacket a bit big la ahaha *roll eyes* hehe but overall, i still like my kitten Lolita jacket haha!!

ok, that's about all folks haha, shall blog again when i return from Ipoh~ which is Monday haha!!

No comments: