Monday, January 5, 2009

Ist day in school!!

ARGHH!!!!
First day of school sucks!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Soooooooo many bad news ah haha!!
EVERY FREAKING ASSIGNMENT IS DUE AGAIN!!!!

Back to my usual life le... every night chiong project until i had blood shoot eyes...
haha

And everyone is busy because of CCA open house la... ARGHH!!!
And for CCA open house...
Cheryl and Wan Xin will cosplay sum unknown characters ah haha!!
I know wan xin's gonna cosplay guilty gears's May but cheryl's character is unknown to me ah haha!! shall post their pic ah haha
Any one know can tell me? haha!! For cheryl's character...

Tadaaaaa!! LOL!! Edwin as Guilty Gear's May~
And Issac as... i dunno leh haha
Yea haha!!
Errrr...
lol!!!


any way i shall post pictures now haha... enough of talking...

lol toilet shot!!

I WAN YA SKINNY LEGS AH WAN XIN!! LOL

cam whoring in class~

Arghhh!!

Chuuu?

Taste my hair bah BUAHAHA!!

haha BYE BYE!!

P/S: Chen ahhhhhh!! Suddenly i really miss you LOL!!!
Yea iphone rocks yea haha!!!

No comments: