Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Open house and Rondo'09!!

Finally Open House and Rondo'09 was over!!
It's been a VERY VERY busy week for me ah haha~
cause i'm helping out in open house and Sunday got Rondo haha...
although it's very busy ah, but i enjoyed it leh LOL!! ^^






And I'll miss my yr 3 band seniors la... ARGHHHH!!!
Why time has to pass away so fast!!

And i think i got to know most of them after i Joined the Main com ah...
But now they are graduating le...
SAD!! -.-

Really will miss them ah...
especially the events com? haha!! yea

  • Rachel... HAHA!! know ya since i was in sec 1 le LOL!! yea~
  • Yi Yang (sax)... Lol yea it's ok if ya cannot help me in my film LOL!! it's ok~
  • Ruth... I like your dancing and summer sault la!!
  • Xing Ting... Arghhh no more bus le~ LOL!!
  • pei wen... yea yea yea~ yo yo yo!!
  • Wei ren... LAO BERIAN!!! Haha!! yea Hi5!!
  • Suhaila... kyaaa sayonara!!
  • Keith... will miss ya playing lol!!
  • David... Matta ne~ lol~
  • Hazmi... hey dun leave ya tanpon with me LOL!!
  • Wei kit... eeeyer er xing lol!! haha~
  • Eric... AH MI LAO SHI!! ah haha!!
  • Sebas... eh old man haha!!
  • Christine... yea kinetic powered torchlight LOL!!
  • Yi yang(t.bone)... congratz you and ya iphone were made tgt LOL!!
  • Gabriel... lol treat min si well!!
  • Edmund... haha!! always see u in sch haha!!
  • Aloy... haha!! you are counted!! yea Welcome to MMA lol!!

i think i nv miss out anyone right haha!! inform me if i do so LOL!!!

Yea Cheers!!!!!

before concert




yea after we changed our clothes









No comments: