Sunday, February 22, 2009

Going Private?

Recently a lot of my frens are switching their blog to private ah...
haiz really dun understand... scare ppl read mah?
or scare ppl know wat are yall thinking inside?

seriously maybe i can nv get the feeling of it haha...
because this puny blog of mine i bet no one's gonna read bah haha...
onli me here typing for my own fun lol!

yea that's wat blog are for right?

for fun and entertainment mah haha!!

let ppl know how are ya doing now?

be it studies
live stories
or just simply crapping...

blogging will let ur frens know that you are "alive" ah haha!!

well at least i think that way LOL!!

yea lol ^^

world peace man!!

gonna be yr 3 soon liao lor...
SIAN AH!!!

i seriously damn sick of my life le...

am i the onli sadist here? LOL!!

Seriously!!

I WANNA BE A GANGURO LA!!!

I'm better off para para-ing on the streets ah~ ><

No comments: