Wednesday, February 11, 2009

yuan xiao'09~

It's the end of CNY le haha~

and yesterday was yuan xiao day ah haha~
my mum brought me to the guan yin ma temple located at Bugis LOL!!
yea just go dere to pray awhile ah haha~

so so so so CROWED!!!

nearly kana poked by those xiang lor...

haha~ and after dat we went to bugis to shop awhile...
cause later i going overnight K la~ haha!!

lol yea super alot of ppl lor!!
LOL yea my mum!!
she insisted me to take a photo of her in this "fake" Gold heart garden ah...
yea~ overnight K!!
Yea i know my face is fugly LOL!!
K Buffet!!!
lol not bad la... haha eat until quite full...

lol singing K was like the best time of my life ah haha~
sibei happy de lorz ><

laughing like mad woman inside dat room lol!!

Issac sang loudly...

Edwin sang like a mouse ah haha... SUPER SOFT!!

St lol~ yea usual lol i know her too much le~

Me... LOL!! i sing louder den them without the mic ah haha!!

yea yea yea~ fun ^^

And later~

WE'RE GOING TO JB~

haha movie marathon lol!!

gonan take tons of picture~!! AND buy lots of yaoi woah~ ><

No comments: