Friday, January 11, 2008

Ayumi's newest album ~Guilty~

Yea finally i got my copy of the latest Ayumi album haha, haven listen to e songs yet but i think this time her photos in her album damn chio ah~ wooooowa~ And i got it's huge poster also hahaha good~ if buy from Chinatoen sure dun hav de... that uncle rather keep it and sell it at 1 dollar per poster , SIAN LA... haha and after i bought finish my Ayu album, i went to ST's house ~ LOL

Her collection of CDs is really shocking ah ~!! I think she can open a shop lo!! It's like boxes and boxes of CD ah~!! From Chinese to japanese LOL!! I was stunt to see so many la... My CDs looks pathetic la compared to her collection LOL!! This is a true fan girl's pattern LOL!! PRO... ST i salute ya ah pro~!!

LOL and later we had band... and LOL yea we played for the organization to listen... and guess wat... They want the whole performance to be like 4 mins onli la... pls la... at first 15 mins... then 2nd time say 10 mins Then now wat 4 mins??? Is not even enough for me to pee in the toilet la LOL!! haiz sian... but Ben damn cham... he need to rearrange the scores again to fit in the bloody timing... HAIZ~!!! SIAN AH

No comments: