Tuesday, January 22, 2008

life is so boring

Life is so boring until now ah... nth interesting happens around me... simply nth. Every day school, project, band, school, project, band... AHHHHH!! how long this kind of life will still haunt me for!! 

Has been late almost everyday for every class... what's wrong with me!! Siao ah, everyday late... LOL!! but it's ok ah, i still haven receive e-mail from Np saying that my attendance is low or anything... life is just simply boring.

And why are there so many bastards around me? People who do not think about others, and only thinking of how to benefit themselves by hurting some other people. These are really asshole people la... causing troubles where even they go... 

But the good thing is Holidays are coming haha and thats means i'll have fun during my holidays~ yea yea thats the only happy thing that is happening soon~ holiday 万歳!!!


And omg this baby here is sooooooo cute~!! I'm soooooo gonna buy it~ haha thats another thing for e to looked forward too~

No comments: