Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OK TML'S THE DAY, O LEVEL PPL!!!

Omg la, so nervous la!! Hope my frens will do well, *PRAYS!!* especially KEXIN!!! PLS PLS dun ever say things like u'll fail or wat, is TABOO!! LOL!! LOL kx tml when ya got ya results must tell me leh, whether is good or bad, is ok de!! haha, relax!!  

Haiz suddenly, i rmb my results releasing yr, i simply cant slp ah the day before. And when me n my frens arrived at the hall, LOL just by looking at my teacher's face, i knew smth is not right, and true enough, 7 ppl from my class fail English la... the number is like so shocking ah... then one by one my fren went to took their results... omg la... some of them did well, but some of them did not...

So when it's my turn, omg i dun feel good about it ah... but when i see the first line, English      B3!!! ah, good.... hehe lucky... haha and finally buying 5 yr series and chionging the night before the paper does help!! LOL!!

Haha, ok thats all haha!! And now i'm in MMA haha, ok ah i'm quit happy than i entered this course~ hehe but not for some of my classmates hehe, but too bad... we still have 2 more yrs to go~ 加油!!! HAHA!!  

LOL was bored in sch today so i took some very random pictures haha!!








No comments: